Members have access to extraordinary services at Tahquamenon Area Credit Union… Services that meet your needs and will make your life easier! Tahquamenon Area Credit Union has many financial options available to you! Read on and see what services you could use!
Share (Savings) Accounts Our savings options are designed around you, the
members, to match your savings goals, All savings accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, to at least $250,000 per member.
- Primary Shares
- IRA’s– Individual Retirement Accounts & Education IRA’s
- Money Market– Higher Yields when you meet minimum requirements
- CD’s– Certificate of Deposits which have lower requirements than most other financial institutions, yet a higher yield
- Christmas Clubs and more
Share Draft (Checking) Accounts Members are offered superb checking services with little
or no cost!
- No minimum balance requirement (after initial 5-10 business days)
- No per check charges
- Low monthly service fee
- No Fee Checking is available(Qualifications need to be met)
- Dividends paid monthly
- Overdraft Protection available from your share accounts
- 24 Hour ATM access to your account
- Mastercard Debit Cards available
Loans, Plans big or small… we finance them all! You can expect the Tahquamenon Area Credit Union to offer competitively low rates and flexible terms! Come see us for:
- New & Used Vehicle Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Construction Loans
- Vacant Land Loans
- Recreational Property Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Personal/Signature Loans
- Boat, Snowmobile, ATV, Travel Trailer & other Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Business Loans
- Personal Lines of Credit
- Visa Credit Cards
Electronic Services We have various electronic services that you can access from a personal computer that has internet access:
- It’s Me 247 online/mobile banking (Free service)
- E-Statements (Free service) E-Statements Brochure
- Free bill payment and presentment system
- A2A(Account to Account Transfers, Fee based service)
Take advantage of these electronic services and you may find that you have more time to do the things you want to do. For more details on any of the above services, please contact your local branch or stop in and pick up the appropriate brochure.
Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction With direct deposit you can have your regular payroll (if your employer participates), Social Security, or retirement checks automatically deposited into your account
safely and dependably. Payroll deduction allows a portion of your check to be deposited to your savings
or loan payments. Avoid waiting in long lines and unnecessary paperwork by taking advantage of these great services.